Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The League's Verdict on Ms. Charisee Pempengco


Agenda: Charisse Pempengco
Attendance: Complete
Time: 7:34pm
Date: July 17, 2008


Transcript of the Meeting:


Superman: Okay, so we've come to our first meeting guys.
Wonderwoman: And gals. Gals.
Superman: Yes, yes. I've come to call our verdict on this irritating tiny girl who screams when she sings. Oh, such a horrible, horrible little lady. Whatta pity.
Wonderwoman: Care to name her, Clark?
Superman: Charisse Pupu-ngco.
Batman: You mean Pempengco, Clark. Bollocks!
Superman: Yah. Seems the whole country's enamored with the B!@#$. What's up with that?
Hawkgirl: This is the Philippines, guys.
Wonderwoman: And gals!
Hawkgirl: Well, everybody's gotta shout their lungs out just to make a mark. You see, Filipinos love the screaming during the performance. I still wonder why it has to be like that. You gotta show your tonsils and maybe, enough to let the viewers even see what you had for lunch! Hehehe
Wonderwoman: You can say that to Regine V., Kendra. She's been screaming lyrics again and again guys and GALS.
Hawkgirl: Well, Regine's gotta talent most of the time. But Charisse. Oh, Charisse. Isn't that annoying?
Superman: That I agree! Ellen and Oprah guested her. Damn Americans. Filipinos must've contaminated them with their affinity with scream singing. What can you say about that Jay?
Flash: Whoa! I don't talk about showbiz guys.
Superman: Then leave this space ship! You're no good to us.
Flash: Chill out! I was just kiddin'. That girl annoys me too. I gotta run over her one of these days. i gotta do that. Gotta list that on my PDA.
Wonderwoman: She must act her age!
Hawkgirl: And stop dressing like a whorish teenybopper. Saw her once in Wowowee. The pearls, man! The pearls accessorizzzed her black leather dress. And oh, fishnets! Hahahah
Superman: Wowowee. We'll have that roasted next on our meeting! F*%$ that Willie host. Remind me about that, Diana. Care to comment too Alan? Had a bad night?
Green Lantern: Oh, sorry (yawns). Got stood up by Jean Grey last night. Thought she'd come to our date.
Wonderwoman: I told you you can't trust Xavier's kids! They've gotten conceited since the movie.
Green Lantern: Forget about that, Diana. Anyway, I move to strike our verdict.
Hawkgirl: At this early?
Green Lantern: Yeah, we might as well have it than proliferate Pempengco's breed.
Superman: Okay, so what do we do then?
Hawkgirl: Ask Oprah and Ellen to issue a public apology!
Green Lantern: Yeah, I'll make them so sorry for inviting that irritant.
Wonderwoman: Don't worry, I'll let the tiny girl drink one cup of rugby before she does a show!
Batman: How are you gonna do that?
Wonderwoman: I'm Wonderwoman, Bruce. Trust me.
Superman: Is that all, folks?
Hawkgirl: Oh, can Alan and I perfrom tonsilactomy on that poor girl too?
Green Lantern: Relax, Kendra. I can handle that.
Superman: Well, Bruce is not too excited.
Batman: I am, Clark. Don't worry. I'll give her a ride in my Batmobile.
Flash: That's a privilege, dork!
Batman: I'll send her to Joker! He can do whatever he wants.
Wonderwoman: Yeah, Bruce! I can hear some nice screaming from the girl when you do that. That's where she should shout not on the boobtube!
Superman: Well, in that case I move to close the meeting, guys.
Wonderwoman: and gals, Clark!
Superman: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Meet me tomorrow. I gotta check your reports.




No comments: